If you or your staff would benefit from social research methods training then we would love to help you. Research Your Way offers bespoke training packages that are tailored to the specific needs of your organisation. We will have a discussion to assess the research methods that are suitable for your project(s) and then we will design your bespoke training package. This can be delivered online or in person.
The Benefits of Training with
Research Your Way
- You will have highly qualified and experienced researchers delivering your training
- You will discover the ‘what, which, why, when and how’ of using a range of research methods
- You will gain confidence in using research methods that you will know are suitable to your project(s)
- You will learn about the different techniques and tools involved in data analysis
- You will discover how to carry out rigorous and robust data analysis
- You will know the data analysis on which you base your decision-making is thorough and comprehensive
Young People in Social Research
We specialise in using innovative and creative methods to include young people in research and evaluation. Naomi was one of the first researchers to include young people’s voices in migration research back in 2002. She has a strong commitment to enabling young people to influence decisions that affect their lives.
Recent examples of our work in this area include:
- training Young Research Advisors for Lewisham Borough Council;
- delivering research training to young people for Climate Science Explore;
- using participatory methods for inclusion of young people in charity evaluations.